Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property. The term is most commonly used to refer to a type of tort lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff’s injury has been caused by the negligence of another.
A Traffic Collision (motor vehicle collision, motor vehicle accident, car accident, or car crash) is when a road vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, road debris, or other geographical or architectural obstacle. Traffic collisions can result in injury, property damage, and death.
Industrial Accident an accident, often causing serious injury that is job-related in that it usually happens on a work site such as a factory floor or a construction site.
Admiralty personal injury claims against cruise lines and other boat owners, our maritime lawyers represent passengers and crew injured on ships worldwide
Maritime passengers and crews injured in accidents, assaults or by reason of illnesses on cruise ships, tankers, motorboats, personal water craft or many other type of vessels.
Chemical: There are numerous state and federal statutes which regulate chemicals. Some of the litigation related to chemicals involves:
- Long term exposures to lead-based paint and other lead hazards;
- Environmental due diligence and negotiation of representations, warranties and indemnification for commercial transactions;
- Reactive airways dysfunction syndrome and other forms of chemically induced respiratory distress;
- Mass tort litigation arising out of exposure to a wide variety of contaminants
- Groundwater, subsurface and air contamination.
Toxic Exposure The number and range of occupational respiratory concerns are rapidly increasing, and include the following:
- Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Popcorn Workers
- Wood Dust
- Related Diseases
Burn Injuries are tissue damage caused by a variety of agents, such as heat, chemicals, electricity, sunlight, or nuclear radiation. Most common are burns caused by scalds from flammable liquids and gases, in motor vehicle accidents, building fires, and explosions.
How may we help you?